The cash app has lots of attractive features rather than transferring money. A technical team is working continuously to make it better with the perspective of security. Nowadays, there are lots of fraud and unauthorized transactions happening in online applications. So, it is important to distinguish between spam and original mail. Everyone is not good at using these applications so we are providing some tips for users. Customers can use these tips to make their accounts more secure and impervious to frauds. You can also report a cash app account in case you experience any suspicious activity on your account.
- Make sure to apply 2 step authentication on your account by registering a mobile number. This will protect the account from unauthorized access.
- Choose a unique and complicated password for your account. The password must consist of numbers, symbols, upper and lower case alphabets so that no-one can guess it. Avoid using important dates such as birthday or anniversary or name in the password.
- Customers can also contact the support team if they are unable to login to their cash app account. Our dexterous team will work on it and get back to you after resolving the issue. They can also report us if they received a mail regarding unauthorized login.
- Customers are requested not to share any sensitive information like card details and OTP and CVV to an unknown person. Anyone can use your account for doing any fraud, unapproved login, or payment.
- Do not share your financial and personal information via social media, message, or text. There are so many fraudulent online websites that collect this information for phishing activity.
- Do not click on any suspicious link received on message or mail. It may redirect you to any fake website and force you to enter your personal details.
Advantages of having an account on cash app:
- It is different from other applications as it does not take additional charges for transferring money.
- The cash card is available with the minimum withdrawal limits. So, if your card is stolen then the person will not be able to take out the entire money at once.
- Cash app charges 3% to send money from a credit card which is too low as compared to other money transfer applications. However, customers can avoid this fee by transferring through the Cash App Account wallet or linked bank account.