- Support TollFree : (0 Waiting Time)
- Call Time : 24/7
- Contact By Phone: Press 1 at the main menu
- Speak To live Person: Press 2 at the main menu
- Change Your Password: Press 3 at the main menu
- Recover My Password : Press 4 at the main menu
- Find My Password On My Phone: Press 5 at the main menu
- Access My Account: Press 6 at the main menu
- Login To My Email Account : Press 7 at the main menu
- Reset Your Password : Press 8 at the main menu
- Change Password On Android: Press 9 at the main menu
- Company URL : FORGOT GMAIL
- Skype : Call Via Skype
How To Change Gmail Password In Mobile?
Have you ever forgotten your Gmail password? It can be a frustrating experience, particularly if you rely on the app for all your email needs. But don’t worry, there’s an easy way to change your password in Gmail mobile. All you need to follow easy instructions below.
It’s easy to change your Gmail password in mobile. All you need to do is open the Gmail app, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner, and select “Settings” from the menu. Next, scroll down and select “Password” from the menu on the left. You’ll then see your password in the text box, which you can then change to something new.
Did you forget your Gmail password? Know the steps to recover it back
Google is one of the widely used search engine which offers multiple features, tools and services to its users. Gmail is an essential part of Google and is used for mailing important documents or messages from one person to another. It can be used both for commercial or non-commercial uses.
Everyone has a Gmail account, don't you? From mailing essential business proposals to writing a resignation letter, Gmail is used in everything. Millions of users avail the benefits of Gmail and bring it to use on a daily basis. In order to sign in to your personal Gmail account, you need a Gmail ID and password which will open the account for you. You might forget your Gmail password and may require help from an expert. There are multiple ways to recover it back including mobile number, security questions or email address but the easiest of them is through a registered mobile number. Below are some easy steps through which you can get your Gmail password back, have a look:
- Go to 'Google account recovery' and tap on 'I don't know my password'
- Click on continue
- Type your Gmail ID in the box given
- Click on 'continue'
- Enter your registered mobile number to get the verification code and click on continue
- Enter the code sent by Google to your registered phone number and enter the code shown to change your password successfully
- If you haven't linked your mobile number then answer the set of security questions which are linked to your account
Recovering the Gmail password without a number
If your mobile number is not registered with Gmail then you can get it back either by email address or security questions. Here's how:
- Visit the Google account recovery page
- Type your Gmail ID
- Click on 'submit' and then on 'confirm access to my recovery email'
- Tap on 'continue'
- You will get an email address which contains a password
- Read and follow the instructions given to reset the Gmail password
You can reset your password by answering the security questions if you don't have an email ID or phone number. Google will ask some questions related to your account which is simple. Therefore it is important to answer them back correctly.
Steps to change your Gmail password
- Open Google and then Gmail
- Enter your Gmail ID and password
- Tap on the sign in
- Go to the 'cog' option in the top right-hand corner and select settings when the page opens
- Choose 'general settings'
- You will see the change Gmail password option
- Click on 'account'
- Choose the 'change password' option
- You will see a new page
- Enter the existing password and then the new one twice to confirm it
- Click on 'Change Password'
These are some easy steps following which you can reset your lost Gmail password quickly. In case you are unable to do so then you can get in touch with our techies who are working at Gmail customer support. You can dial the toll-free number and get reliable support from our Gmail professionals. You can ask any type of common errors from our Gmail experts!
Follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your Gmail password:
- First of all you need to visit Google Account Recovery page and tap on "I don't know my password" option and continue.
- Now type your Gmail account email ID.
- Tap to continue.
- You can use the recovery mobile number which is connected to your account to get back your account password.
- You can get back your password through a mobile phone number linked to your account. After this you can choose the number you have linked with your account and tap on yes send me a code via SMS.
- In case there is no phone Number is connected to your account, you will then need to confirm your identification by simply answering a set of security questions linked to your account.
- You can enter the code in given field and change your password to use your account successfully.
How to recover Gmail password without mobile number
In case there is no mobile number linked with your account then you can recover Gmail password without mobile number in few simple steps:
Use email to get back your account:
- Go to Google account Recovery Page
- Type your Gmail email ID to access your Gmail account
- Tap to Submit and then choose "Confirm access to my recovery email" and tap to Continue.
- After this you will receive an email address containing password reset instructions on your screen.
What you need is to simply follow the steps to reset your Gmail password.
You can also use security questions to get back your Gmail account. Now if you don't have any email id or mobile number connected to your account then you need to reset your Gmail password via answering some security questions.
Google will simply ask you some security questions that are related to your account, if you will fail to answer, and then you cannot reset your account. The questions are simple and if you give answers correctly then Google will allow you to reset your password. So it is significant for you to respond security questions appropriately.
How to change your Gmail password
- First you need to open your web browser and then go to www.gmail.com.
- Now type Gmail email address and password in the given log in fields to proceed.
- Tap to sign in
- You will be redirected to your Gmail account page.
- Tap on the 'cog' icon given in the right top hand corner. Select Settings.
- After this choose "General settings' options.
- Here you will get the option to change Gmail password is in a different settings menu.
- Tap on Accounts option.
- Opt for change password option.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your current password and then new password n the given field. You may be asked to enter the new password twice to confirm it. When you enter your new password twice, tap on Change Password.
Hopefully this piece of write-up is helpful in changing your Gmail account password and for more tips and tricks about Gmail password issues stay updated!
You can also speak to live with our expert technicians via gmail customer care support toll free number for related to any password issues and other common problems.
There are times when you either forget or want to change your password of Gmail. So if you’ve queries regarding how to recover my password, ways to change password on android and change password on Iphone, then to change your password and to do other things related to it you can contact by phone and ask for support. If you’re pondering how to login to my email account, in order to access my account , so that I can find my password on my phone, then you can speak to live person of support service. However, to reset your password you can navigate to the help center.
Gmail Queries that are most frequent with users
- What is the alternative technique to contact by phone Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique to speak to live person of Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique change your password in Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique to recover my password of Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique to find my password on my phone in Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique to access my account of Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique to login to my email account of Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique to reset your password of Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique to change password on android of Gmail?
- What is the alternative technique to change on iphone of Gmail?