A new content creator’s all-time question remains, how much does Facebook reels pay per 1000 views? However, a real answer is rare nowadays.
But the wait is over; I’m here with the accurate answer!
So, gear up and learn how to earn from Facebook when you create content. But before that, I’ll give you a short tutorial on how to make a Facebook reel. Let’s Go!
How Much Does Facebook Reels Pay Per 1000 Views: Posting a Reel on Facebook
Making a reel on Facebook is as easy as ABC. However, Facebook offers two types of accounts for its users.
For example, you can open a professional account to pursue content-making professionally. Otherwise, you can keep posting reels from your account.
So, let’s start with posting a reel on a classic Facebook Page:
Posting Reels From Personal Page
- First, open your Facebook page
- Next, tap on “Reel” under “Create Post.”
- Then, you can start recording your video by clicking the record button
- Or you can also select from the draft section from the bottom left corner of the page.
- Finally, choose your audience and post your reel.
P.S. If you’re a minor, selecting a screened audience is wiser while posting a reel. Moreover, I recommend strict parental advice before helping your child post a Facebook video.
Posting Reels From Professional Page
- First, open your Facebook Account
- Then, tap on the “Create” button in the Reels section in the top right corner of your screen; if you’re viewing a reel.
- Next, select “Record for New Video” or a draft from the bottom left corner.
- After that, add sound effects, and add a filter.
- Finally, choose “Next”, add a description and relevant hashtags and upload the reel.
How Much Does Facebook Reels Pay Per 1000 Views: Finding the Answer
Now it’s time to address the elephant in the room; How much does Facebook reels pay per 1000 views? Social media influencer Nate Risch says Facebook paid him $4.11 per 1000 views when his views crossed 37,000.
Furthermore, when his views crossed 47,000, Facebook paid him $4.40 per 1000 views.
However, Facebook does not give a breakdown of the payment structure for each reel that crosses 1000+ views.
Hence, the more views one earns, the higher their pay scale.
How Much Does Facebook Reels Pay Per 1000 Views: Monetizing Facebook Reels
Monetizing a Facebook account isn’t difficult. You only need 10K followers, five videos, and 600,00 minutes of viewership in the past 60 days.
Once your account is monetized, you can put ads during your videos. And if there’s an ads overlay, Meta will split 55% of the revenue with you.
Here’re some more ways of earning money from Meta:
Moreover, Meta has also let viewers support their favourite content creators by sending them stars. And with each star received, the creator gets 1 cent from Meta.
Yes, you can also earn from Meta’s Reel Bonus Programme. A Reel Bonus Programme lets creators earn up to $35,000/- with over 1,000 views.
Here’s the eligibility for earning a Reel Bonus:
- Must be from the United States of America.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Must meet community standards
- You need to comply with Facebook’s monetization policies
- Apply only after 30 days
- Apart from your applied reel, you must also upload five other reels in the past 30 days
- 100K Reel Play in the last 30 days for these 5 Reels
- You must apply from the Professional page
You can also accept challenges on Facebook and upload content with original sounds. And it will help you earn up to $4,000 per month. Furthermore, once you complete one challenge, an advanced challenge opens up with more rewards.
What is a good Facebook Reel?
A good Facebook reel is anything that your audience connects with. However, here’re some ground rules to make your Reel reach more people:
- First, your content must be relatable
- Second, your content must be engaging
- Third, your Reel must tell a story; i.e. must be shot in a narrative style
- Finally, your Reel must inspire others
Can I apply for a Reel Programme Bonus if I’m not 18?
No! I’m afraid to apply for the reel programme bonus; one must be at least 18. Otherwise, you can wait until you turn 18 and monetise your account.
Tip: You can monetize your parents’ Facebook account and apply for the Reel Programme Bonus.
I’m from India. Can I apply for the Reel Programme Bonus?
Yes, apart from the USA, Meta also invites Indian creators to apply for the Reel Programme. So, if you’re from India, you can gladly participate in the programme only after meeting Meta’s community guidelines. Therefore, rejoice if you’re an Indian creator; your luck’s about to change.
How much do Facebook reels pay per 1000 views: The Bottom Line
You can get a few 100 dollars or thousands, depending on your will to earn money. However, one must be proactive and understand how Facebook works to make more.
So, instead of saying how much Facebook reels pay per 1000 views, pick up your camera and create. Good luck!