Chime is a reckoned American financial technology company that offers its users fee-free mobile banking services. Owned by The Bancorp Bank, this app is widely acclaimed because of its multiple features and security. Account-holders of this application are issued with Visa debit cards through which one can get access to an online banking system. The chime account is accessible through its mobile app and the company’s website. New users might get some troubles while creating an account on Chime. Can’t get a Chime account? Why I am unable to create an account on chime?
Are you having these troubles? If yes then here’s a guide for new users that help to get a chime account.
Whether you want to open your first account or switch to another account, it can be a confusing task for the users. Read this step-by-step guide to get an online bank account through Chime.
Why can’t I get a Chime account?
Chime never lets you open an account if the verification process of your personal information gets failed. This is one of the biggest and official reasons for which you will get denied by Chime. When banks don’t give you the actual reasons due to security purposes, you’ll get problems in opening an account. In case, you get denied, you will get an email notification about the same. The error message will be like- “We’re sorry and we are unable to open an account for you at this time.
Let’s have a look at some of the reasons why Chime won’t let you get an account:
- In case, you’ve entered incorrect details about yourself
- You cannot access it if you are not 18 years old
- If you are not a U.S citizen
- Your information cannot be verified by Chime
Reasons why I can’t get a chime account?
The main reason that Chime never lets you get an account is the verification and security. Chime mainly uses a third party for confirmation of the personal information that users enter while applying for a Spending Account. When your personal information is not verified, the application for opening an account fails.
The users who are not a resident of the US won’t be able to create an account on Chime. Also, you need to be above 18 for creating an account on Chime.
How easy is it to get a Chime account?
- The first step to get a Chime account is to apply for a Chime Spending Account. For this, make sure to share your first and last name, Social security number, email and password.
- After that, you need to download the Chime app
- In the next step, you just need to set up a direct deposit with Chime. Users can easily set up direct deposit by giving employer details with your Chime routing and account numbers in your direct deposit form.
In case, you are not able to figure why I can’t get a Chime account then you must seek the technical support team’s help. All these things depend on Chime’s policies for creating a spending account with them.
The only thing that users can do is talk to a live person at Chime by calling on the chime helpline number. With them, you will be able to get the probable reasons for which your Chime account application got declined.