Over the years, Chime continues to be a popular and reliable digital consumer bank. This app offers a variety of features, free checking and savings products as well as services. Saying wouldn’t be wrong that creating an account on chime is quick and fast. But, all that you need is to wait for the verification of the account. Why chime is so famous? This is because of its No hidden fees, free overdraft, and no monthly maintenance fees.But, one common issue that users face is declining of the account even after making the verification process. In recent months, many Chime users’ accounts has been suspended and declines because of security concerns. Why was my Chime declined? If you also have this query and want to know the answers then you must read the entire blog.
Why did I get declined for a Chime account?
Chime bank usually denies you from opening an account with them if you are not 18 years old or not a U.S citizen. This is a must criterion for opening an account on Chime. These are the two main reasons on which a person’s account declination depends. Chime bank currently functions only in the United States thus accepts applications only from U.S citizens.
Why was my chime card denied?
Users many times report about the chime card declination. Chime uses a third party to confirm the personal information that you enter while applying for the Spending Account. If your personal information cannot be verified, then the application ultimately fails. The good thing is that it happens occasionally.
When this happens, Chime wants to restore the security features for your data and money as soon as possible. Because of this, no one else gets access to your money.
Why did Chime deny me for security reasons?
There are many other reasons for which Chime can deny your account. Let’s check them out in a detailed manner-
- Incorrect personal details: When you create a Chime account, you will be asked to enter your details including name, address, and many others. Make sure you are entering all correct details as per your knowledge. Sometimes, mistyping the details can cause Chime to deny your application.
- Another Chime Checking Account: Why was my Chime declined? Sometimes, Chime denies if they find that your account is associated with the same SSN and personal details are already present.
- Third Party verification failed: Chime uses a third-party source for verification of the personal info that is mentioned on the application. In this case, the verification of the user’s details fails as a result of which the application for a new Chime account gets rejected for sure.
Why did chime reject me?
There are certain eligibility criteria to qualify for a Chime bank account. If you don’t qualify then Chime might reject your application of creating an account due to security reasons.
- Your age should be 18 years+ to create an account
- You should be a U.S citizen
To open an account with Chime, all you need to do is to follow these quick steps-
- First of all, visit Chime.com
- Now, click on “Get Started”
- Make sure to enter your “Full Name”
- Enter your Email Address and then your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Choose a Password to create an account