How To Recover Facebook Account With Phone Number
One of the most common problems that most Facebook users face is “They forget their login ID”. This situation may cause trouble for you if you have forgotten the password too. However, you don’t have any way to contact Facebook support directly, but you can get some help from the Facebook help page. But, the problem here is that this page gives you basic information only, and therefore, to get those solutions applied, you need to have some basic technical knowledge at least. But, don’t worry, here I am to let you know how easily you can find your Facebook account even if you have forgotten your login email ID. Also, I will tell you how you can reset your Facebook password without using your email ID.
So, go through this blog very carefully, and see the magic.
Method to Find Facebook Account Using Phone Number
To get this done, you just need to follow some very common steps.
- Connect your device with the best internet connection.
- Open the browser that you prefer to use.
- Open the Facebook page, and click on the “Forgot password” option, and press Enter.
- On the Next Page, Facebook will ask you to find your account either using the email Id or using the phone number. If you have forgotten your email id, then, you may proceed with a Phone number too. Enter your phone number and press Enter.
- Now, on the next screen, Facebook will show you all those accounts that you may have created with that particular number. Choose one that you wanna reset.
- Click on “This is my account”.
Remember, this trick may work only if you have linked-up your phone number with your Facebook account.
Now, I am gonna tell you some steps to proceed further so as to reset your password using the trick.
How To Reset Facebook Password With Phone Number
- Once you finished step 6, you will get the option to get the password reset code on your registered number.
- Make sure that the number is correct, and if so, choose it, and press “Continue”.
- In the next step, Facebook will take you to a new page where you will have to provide the code that you may have received on your phone number.
- Doing the above step will directly take you to a new page where you may reset your password.
To get more help, you may contact the best third-party Facebook support. They are available 24X7X365. You may contact them using their Facebook customer service phone number as well.