Facebook Marketplace is the platform where you can sell and buy different products. You are new to Facebook Marketplace and do not know how to sell products/items on it and searching for the How To Sell An Item On Facebook Marketplace? the blog then you are at the right place. Follow the steps given below and selling your products on Facebook Marketplace. If you are confronting any problem related to Facebook Marketplace then feel free to avail our Facebook Marketplace Support.
Steps For Selling Items On Facebook
- Open your Facebook account.
- Then from the Facebook homepage click on the Facebook Marketplace icon.
- Thereafter the Facebook Marketplace page will open from there click on the Sell Something option.
- Then enter the item title for listing. Enter Price, location, category (Furniture, Accessories, Baby and Kids, Clothing, etc.) description of the item.
- Upload photos of the items. Do upload multiple photos.
- Thereafter click on the Post option. On clicking the option your item will be placed for selling on Marketplace.
Tips For Facebook Marketplace Sellers
- Must upload clear and different multiple photos of one product.
- Add a detailed product description and must mention the conditions also.
- If you are selling any food or hygiene products then make sure that your product is having nice packaging.
- Make sure that you are selling stain-free clothing and fresh food items.
- If an offer on the products has been ended then do remove it from the Product description.
- If in case you unable to meet the buyer then inform him priorly by dropping a message or by doing a call.