HP Solution Center is an effective troubleshooting program designed for window-based services to fix the technical errors when using an HP printer. It came with many HP printers manufactured prior to 2011. It helps you to repair, order supplies; scan an image, and check the ink or toner cartridges. You can install and download the HP Solution Center from HP Website. If you are facing issues in installing and downloading the Solution Center of HP, please do not worry, and just read our blog. In 2011, HP Center was replaced by HP Printer Assistant — both applications provide similar functionality to manage your HP printer or scanner.
How To Install HP Solution Center?
- HP Solution Center installs automatically and should be available, whenever you install the full feature printer software on your Windows computer, either from the printer CD or from the HP website
- When you download the software, you will find out the icon of the software on your desktop. Click the HP Solution Center icon on the desktop to open the software. Depending on your operating system, the icon might be black or blue.
- If the Solution Center icon is missing, search the windows of your HP printer, and then select your HP printer in the list of results.
- If your printer has a version previous than that of 2011, it will not support Solution Center. Versions between 2010, and 2011, HP Printer’s assistant works well.
How To Download HP Solution Center?
- There is no direct software download link that will allow you to download the Solution Center of Hp. Hence, you should install the full features HP software From the HP website to download it.
- You need to turn on your HP Printer.
- If your HP Printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, then unplug your computer system from the HP Printer just by disconnecting the USB cable.
- Click Here to select the HP printer
- After that , “HP Customer support – software and driver downloads” page will open. Then identify your HP product to get started,
- Thereafter select Printer, type your HP Printer model number, and then tap the “ Submit” button.
- You can change the default OS just by clicking on change and choose the version and click on change.
- Under the Driver field, click on Download.
- Select the Typical or Recommended type of installation when prompted by the software installer during the installation.
- After completion of downloading, make sure to restart your HP Printer and computer at least once before attempting to print or scan.