Sometimes, you may need to share some informati0n from your Gmail account to your Facebook account. If you try attempting this straightforwardly, it may be hard enough for you to get it done. Therefore, you need to be a bit tricky. So, here I am to tell you what tricks you may apply to deliver email to Facebook from your Gmail account. After going through this blog, you will come to know Facebook Support steps, on “how do I email to Facebook?”.
So, let’s have a look.
How To Send An Email To Facebook Account From Your Gmail Account
In order to share emails from Gmail To Facebook, you just need to follow some simple steps. After the completion of all those steps, you will find how easily your email gets delivered to Facebook. Method to send Emails to Facebook is really very easy. Just follow these steps given below, and you are done.
- Connect your device with the internet.
- Make sure your internet connection should be working fine.
- Open the web browser that you use.
- Type Gmail.com in the address bar.
- A Gmail page will appear on your screen. Click on Sign-in or login option.
- Type your Gmail address and Password in asked fields.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Once you are logged in, go to “compose email” option, and click there.
- Now, open a new tab, and type facebook.com in the address bar.
- Open your Facebook login page.
- Type your email/phone, and password to get access to your Facebook account.
- Once logged in, search the person to whom you want to share the email.
- Go To the “About Section” of that person, and find the username.
- Copy the Facebook username, and get back to your Gmail account.
- Now, in the “Compose email” option, mention email@example.com as the receiver’s email address.
- Mention whatever you wanna share or attach.
- Click on the Send button.
It is quite easy though, but you may get it a bit hard sometimes. If so, then, you may contact primotechy.com anytime. They are really very active in helping you against all your Facebook related issues. They have been helping customers from the last many years, and you may hardly find any complaint against them. Therefore, they are very trustworthy and genuine.
I hope this blog may have guided you properly, but if you have any queries feel free to contact our Facebook Support.